Hotel & Travel
Hotels for FDSA Training Camp
Note that we have two hotels that are .70 miles apart on the same street. One is dog friendly (Holiday Inn Express) and the other is not (Hampton Inn – new hotel). Both hotels are about 5 miles from the camp site.
PLEASE do not book the Holiday Inn Express (pet friendly) unless you are bringing dogs because there are limited rooms.
2205 E. Cumberland St
Lebanon PA 17046
Note: Please ONLY Book at this hotel if you will be traveling with a pet, since rooms are limited and the other hotel does not allow animals.
Rate is $130 per night plus $15 per dog.
Call hotel directly to book. Code is FDSA.
Limited camper accommodations are available on a nightly fee schedule.
12 – 30 amp sites
2 – 50 amp sites
14 – 20 amp sites
All RV sites have water hookups. There is a newer shower/bathroom facility available for campers.
There is no septic service or dump station. There are other campgrounds in the area with dump station services.
20 amp should run most air conditioners (unless it is a huge A/C), but campers may need to limit other appliances when A/C is running.
The camping area is behind West Hall and near the picnic pavillion so is easy access to the venue. Per the facility “Nothing fancy. Just electric and water hookups, off telephone poles.”
The rate is $25 per night. Tents are also welcome and will be $15 per night.
To reserve a spot please send an email to email@example.com with RV in the title. Please indicate your power preference and minimum necessity.
There are several airports within a few hours drive of this year’s location.
- 20 miles: Lancaster, PA (LNS / KLNS) Lancaster Airport
- 26 miles: Harrisburg, PA (MDT / KMDT) Harrisburg International Airport
- 64 miles: Allentown, PA (ABE / KABE) Lehigh Valley International Airport
- 73 miles: Wilmington, DE (ILG / KILG) New Castle Air National Guard Base
- 97 miles: Philadelphia, PA (PHL / KPHL) Philadelphia International Airport
- 99 miles: Scranton, PA (AVP / KAVP) Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport
- 100 miles: Hagerstown, MD (HGR / KHGR) Hagerstown Regional Airport
- 120 miles: Baltimore, MD (BWI / KBWI) Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport